I am so excited to spend time with you at the beach. There is nothing better than the warm sun on our skin and wiggly toes in the sand. I believe that genuine smiles are best captured through play and the beach is the perfect place to let your kids do just that. They can run around, get sandy, and even get their toes in the water, but most important they get to just be kids.
Here are a few tips to make your beach session successful:
- Outfits: Mamas and girls, wear pretty dresses or rompers. Dads and boys, shorts and tees, pants and polos, you guys have it easy. I’m happy to assist in your wardrobe choices if you’d like, just ask!
- Make sure little ones (and daddy’s) have full bellies.
- Use the restroom before you leave. Some beaches have public restrooms but it’s not guaranteed.
- Bring a sweater/cardigan/jacket for the little ones that coordinates with your outfits. Coastal weather can sometimes be unpredictable and it can get a little chilly down by the water. Best to be prepared.
- No shoes necessary! We’ll walk along the sand and the waterline. Long dresses and pants may get a little wet, but that is ok.
- Bring a beach towel (you can leave it in the car) and baby powder. Yes baby powder! It is magic when it comes to cleaning sandy fingers and toes. You can thank me later 😉
- Have fun! Let the kids be kids. Enjoy your time together playing on the beach, dancing in the waves, drawing in the sand…just be present together and I’ll take care of the rest.